I was born and raised deep down south in Florida where catfish is a dinner staple and the girls and the oranges are just a little sweeter!
I decided that I wanted to explore more of the countryside and eventually ended up in a quaint little town I call “home sweet home” in Celina, Texas (20 min North of Frisco).
I met my wonderful husband Shea in 2010 who is our second wedding photographer. We share our lives with two very grateful step kids, our handsome Pug Smash, our energetic Frenchie Fergie and our calm and collected Pug Ludo.
My camera stole my heart 17+ years ago. I have watched portrait and wedding photography grow as an industry at a very young age and I followed through with my heart to become a Professional Photographer.
Some photographers focus on one style of photography, but I focus on the entire life cycle. It is rewarding to follow my clients through all stages of their life. I follow them from the proposal, engagement, wedding day, maternity, newborn and all stages of their growing family. Being in my late 30’s, I’m excited and grateful to see my babies grow into young men and woman who are now graduating from High School!
We are a full service photography studio and we will guide you through the entire process from wardrobe choices, the perfect location, scheduling hair and make-up with our in house artist and helping you pick out the perfect wall art for your home.
I shoot all over the DFW area and also travel to exciting destinations to capture those memories. I would love to document your lifestyle.
Hair + Make-up: Lauren Lewis with Southern Glam
What to expect with Jessica Cernat Photography and behind the scenes
Portrait Investment and View Calendar
We also offer Children’s Birthday Party Photography at $149 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours of coverage.
Portrait Investment($149 Creative Fee Deposit Non-Refundable) $350 Minimum print purchase
- Step 1: Secure your date and time with your $149 Creative Fee Deposit for Jessica.
- Step 2: Jessica will help you select the perfect location, wardrobe suggestions and will have her in house hair and make-up artist contact you.
- Step 3: Enjoy your 1-2 hour portrait session while she works her magic!
- Step 4: The BEST part is scheduling an in-person meeting in your home to view your pictures within 2 weeks. Your gallery will contain 30-40 “best of the best” pictures from your session. This is the time where you will place your order so bring as many people as you like.
- Print order purchase has a minimum of $350.
- $149 Creative Fee Deposit + $350 min. print order = $499 min. cost to book Jessica Cernat Photography
- Your wall art will arrive in 4-6 weeks.
Custom Wall ArtIn-person ordering appointment required Minimum $350 purchase
- GIFT PRINTS: (8×10 and smaller)
- 8 Wallets – $19
- 5 X 7 – $29
- 8 X 10 – $49
- WALL ART PRINTS: (11×14 and larger)
- 11 X 14 – $189
- 16 X 24 – $289
- 20 X 24 – $389
- 30 X 40 – $489
- WRAPPED CANVAS *Most Popular
- 16 x 20 – $349
- 20 X 24 – $449
- 30 X 40 – $549
- CHRISTMAS CARDS
- $5.00 per card- contact for samples.
- CUSTOM Organic Bloom Framing also available
- $189 and up for custom framing
- Jessica Cernat Photography is required by the state to add in 8.25% sales tax to the final total
- 20 Minute Portrait Session
- 1 outfit dressed and ready
- (4) Gift Print Sizes to choose from (8×10, 5×7 or 8 wallets)
- Additional print sizes available for purchase at $19 and up
- Digital Negatives are available for purchase for $399
- ***These sessions are usually back to back so please allow enough time to get ready, prepare for traffic, be familiar with the location and be sure to have everyone dressed and ready. Thank you for understanding.***
- If you would like a longer portrait session time with Jessica, please inquire about our full sessions
Smash Cake Session
- 15-20 minute portrait session
- 2 outfit changes- 1 regular outfit and birthday outfit
- Cake stand is provided
- Includes 10 digital Images
- 1- 8×10 Keepsake print to display
High School Seniors
- Tier 1
- 1-2 hours: $398
- 10 Digitals
- Gift size keepsake portrait
- Tier 2:
- 2-3 hours: $498
- 20 Digitals
- Gift size keepsake portrait
- Tier 3:
- 3-4 hours: $598
- 30 Digitals
- Gift size keepsake portrait
Seasonal Mini-Session location will be emailed to you upon booking. Mini Sessions include a 20 minute session, 4 gift size prints of your choice. Gift print sizes are an 8x10, 5x7 or a set of (8) wallets. Additional wall portrait sizes are available for an additional cost. Mini Sessions are $285. Digitals are available for purchase.
** SOLD OUT** SEPTEMBER 23rd FALL Mini Session - Located in Frisco. I will have my wine color love seat in the field and a pumpkin farm booth set up for the kids.
OCTOBER 21st- Fall Mini Session at Maryland Farms with blue Chevy truck and Farm! The truck will have lots of pumpkins in the back to really give a fun fall look!
NOVEMBER 17th- MEET THE GRINCH AND CINDY LOU WHO MINI SESSION! This session will be located in the studio in Celina. We will have an epic WHOVILLE set up!
DECEMBER 1st- Meet Santa at Maryland Farms with blue Chevy truck decked out for the holidays! Booking link coming soon!
**Christmas Cards are available for purchase!
If you’re paying a balance due, type in the amount below and click the Pay Now button.$
Working with Jessica and her husband Shea (2nd photographer) was a truly amazing experience. The first time she photographed my daughter was for her bridal shots. She has several spots to pick from and it was hard to decide where to go. Once we got there, Jessica just took control but made it fun. She is very meticulous and has an eye for just the right shot. The wedding was no different. She had a vision of exactly how she wanted to capture the beautiful couple and she stayed pretty true to her timeline. The sneak peek that we have seen so far has made me cry each time I’ve watched it.Joy Smith
Jessica captured our family perfectly. She was great with our child and made her feel so comfortable. I highly recommend using her for your photography needs. She was by far the best experience we have had when it comes to family pictures.
When I was planning my wedding, the most important vendor selection to me was the Photographer. I could overlook anything else going wrong, but if I didn’t have beautiful pictures to commemorate the occasion I would have been devastated. After interviewing several photographers I chose Jessica and I don’t have a single regret. She was so sweet, professional, and captured the entire day perfectly! When I got the pictures back (just one month later!!), I felt like I was reliving the whole experience all over again. There were almost 1,000 pictures and it was extremely hard to narrow down which ones I wanted to print, they were all so good!! All my friends and family kept raving about how fantastic my photographer was. I highly recommend Jessica as a wedding photographer! She’s professional, reasonably priced, and will capture every moment of your special day in such depth and with such perfection that you can relive it over and over.
We have used Jessica for our family photos for the past several years. Each time, she produces new looks so that our photos look unique and original from year to year. She is a pro working with children- making them smile and capturing their personalities. My entire home and office are filled with Jessica’s photos of my family, and I love looking at her beautiful work all day. I cannot recommend her enough!
- What type of equipment do you use?
- When can I see my Pictures?
- How long have you been a photographer?
- How do I reserve your services?
- Where do I mail my contract or payment?
- I want to make a payment. What are my options?
- Edited images look so much better! I want all my images edited!
- I want specific images to have miracle editing like removing my bra straps or taking someone completely out of an image.
- I used another photographer. Can you edit those pictures?
- What if I have a wedding that is more than 1 day (Muslim, Hindu, Indian, Cultural Weddings)?
- Can you photograph my wedding rehearsal and dinner party?
- I'm having a gender reveal at my baby shower, do you cover such events?
I currently use the Canon 5D Mark iii and for a backup, the Canon 5D Mark ii. I also use “L” (professional grade) lenses. You can checkout my equipment here “What’s in my bag” post.
For weddings, you will first need to contact me to verify I have your wedding day available. For portraits, you can go to the calendar and pick your date and time and book right now! Do not wait too long. Most weddings are booked a year or more in advance. After we verify the date is available, you will have to make your deposit before that date is officially yours. You will also need to complete a contract (weddings). I like to meet my clients in person to get these details done. Your remaining balance is due 1 month before your wedding date. Be aware that verbal verification that I have your date available does not guarantee you are reserved for that day. ONLY your deposit will guarantee your wedding date or portrait session.
You can mail your contract to:
Jessica Scott 1400 Clayton Ln. Celina, Texas 75009
You can mail me a check payable to Jessica Cernat Photography or click the payment link and make a payment via credit card.
Any special request for editing by the client is additional. I charge $100 per hour to make these special edit request. Some request are just not possible.
No. Due to copyright laws, photos taken by another photographer cannot be edited by a different photographer.